Tu Bishvat Sameach

As new life starts to emerge in the garden, it actually feels like the timing of Tu Bishvat (the new year for the Trees) makes sense this year! Tu Bishvat fell 18 years ago on my Bat Mitzvah, and I recall how my dad (z'l) had a competition at my party encouraging people to make the best balloon dog to water the centre pieces - trees!
While wishing you all a Tu Bishvat filled with growth and health, I was hoping to upload a seder my colleague Rabbi Judith Levitt and I put together a couple of years ago. Alas I can't figure out how to upload to the site, so if you'd like a copy, just let me know! And if you can tell me how to upload docs here I'd be even more delighted!
And while we're thinking about trees and the environment, don't forget to help me create an ethical shopping tips list on my last blog!

Comments

Popular Posts